Thursday, January 31, 2008

an almost robbing incident!



i never thought that my job could cause my life. its been a hell of a night! hahay! its already 9:20pm or so and i have one customer left. there was these two guys who came in asking me for money and food. and im like "wala po. wala po." they noticed that i was alone. my customer and two kids who are with me are busy doing their own things in the computer. click! click! they started to come closer to the cashier desk. i looked at my nearest computer to find "mahal" - (FYI - anak siya ng kumare ng mommy ko. hindi ko siya boyfriend. babae siya. hehe. ) seeing exactly eye to eye. and somehow we knew. she went right out and across to tell my mom on the canteen that i smell trouble. as soon as she left. the two guys move in. i held my ground and closed the money box. i used my knees to block them from noticing that i keep it there. i forgot my cellphone beside the computer. the other guy who was wearing a bonnet, a little smaller than the other and has kayumanggi complexion was pestering me an asked me a trick question. he held a small piece of paper and asked what was that. (of course i did fall for that! haha! ) the tall guy with full piercings in his left ear and wearing a white t-shirt move in at my back then grabbed my cellphone. i shouted at him and said "IBALIK MO CELLPHONE KO!". he panicked and put it my desk. as soon as i got the hand of it. i screamed at the top of my lungs. they were like squirming rats trying to escape. they couldn't not open the door. our doors as a funny fuction that you have to press something then push. and when they did. my mom was right in front of the door. she even grabbed the shirt of the yellow one. they were so fast. i even followed and came out at the door still screaming "Magnanakaw! Magnanakaw!". my mom and my mom's kumare was stunned. they were pale and perspiring. they thought i been slashed or what. my reaction was relief! i got my cellphone back! its new and its not even paid yet. and if i lost it again, she's not going to buy a replacement. i lost too many cellphone already! i find myself smiling. no. i wasnt afraid until now. the tall guy was at my back. he could have grabbed me and held me by my neck. they could have ransacked the computer shop or taken me as hostage. im lucky. and i had the presence of the mind. i was thinking that if they get away with the money ill be scolded again! haha! i wasnt afraid i being slashed or hacked to death or anything. weird. they are amateurs as kat said. and i was close! we went to the brgy to report everything i saw, their description, how to identify them etc etc. argh. they are so slow. and my mom did all the talking as if she was the one on the computer shop. i have high hopes that they will get caught and when that happens. justice. as of now, im fine. no trauma and what so ever. :)

No comments: