Monday, February 25, 2008

Gossip / Rumor

Gossip / Rumors

In contrast with mareng krisha’s blog update “two faced dog” id like to share my sentiments as well. We, Filipino’s seem to have passion for gossips. I watch tv, celebrities are more high lighted rather than the country’s economy and government problems. News like, Artista A is pregnant, Artista B and C are enemies, Artista D and E are now on, Artista F’s movie is flop. Blah blah blah. I look outside and there are actually tambay’s waiting for juicy gossips.


Once, I was walking with my boyfriend down the street to buy merienda when an old lady asked me “Bakit hindi na kayo nabili sa kabila?” and im like “Huh?”. My mind was screaming “WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?! WOULD YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! IM GONNA BUY IN WHICHEVER STORE I WANT! SHEEESH!”

Annoying.

It’s sad that we give more time to listen to other people’s lives, dirt, lies and make believe stories. Why? Here’s a couple of reasons:

1) Crab Mentality – Face it. You’re popular and you’re too good to be true. Everybody wants to get you down. They want to boost their confidence; make a clean image.

2) Insecurity – its similar to number one. They can’t handle your guts so they result to dirty tactics. Spread nasty rumor. Again, same, boost their self esteem.

3) It’s a social activity! You got to do it to be in! – its favorite past time okay? Got something to share? Spill it and you’ll be the hot spot in the girl’s bathroom for the latest updates.

4) It’s fun to ruin somebody’s reputation – some people are too mean that they either do it for fun, see others hurt and of course revenge. BULLY.

What advice can I give? Actually, I don’t know. Whenever I get the catch, I either shrug it or don’t care. I really don’t waste my time pleasing people besides I live my life regardless of what people say to me. I know myself better than them. Sure, judge me and call me names but I don’t have to prove anything. As long as im enjoying and being happy I don’t give a hoot! It will eventually die out. I hate society norms. Hahaha! :] And oh yeah, you can try not to give them to talk about but to me that would be boring. Hahaha! :]] I take risks and im never afraid of words thrown to me. If it crosses the line? Sue them. Hahaha! X]]


UPDATE:
i curled my hair. :]
looks great except for the eye bag! argh! >:[

No comments: