Monday, February 18, 2008


wow! im touched!

To my bestfriend, sister, kakampi, karamay MAPI ; She is the most down-to-earth, considerate and inspired person you could ever hope to meet. Always quick with a kind word, supportive encouragement, or a helping hand. Its amazing how we talk everyday, anytime of the day, without getting sick of each other haha. Truly a bestfriend with integrity.
A lot of people have tried to test our friendship, tried to turn us against each other, and I'm glad that our friendship is beyond gossip and stupid backstabbing. They used to say that our friendship won't last, but hey look where we are now, I'm glad because we know in our hearts how much we mean to each other. One flaw of this girl is that she doesn't know how important she is in other peoples lives. She's in fact a diamond, although at a very young age, she is tested by time, polished by challenges, a precious gem itself. A loyal friend, someone who never fails to make you feel good even if you think that there's no hope for tomorrow.. A lot of people judge her for being upfront about her feelings, but hey at least she's one of the most honest person I have ever met in my life. People who knows her best, knows that she is a friend to be kept for years and for a lifetime, unfortunately people who knows less fails to see her beauty under her skin. She's the type of friend who will be there through the roughest times, and also that person who will slap you out of your idiocy and back into reality. To tell you the truth, she's the one who knows when something's bothering me even before I open my mouth, she's the one who knows how I feel even before I start opening up, and most importantly she's the one who understands me no matter how stupid I get. I love you so much mare, thanks for always being there for me.

thanks mare. this made my day. :]]
I LOVE YOU XO MUCH MARE!
uwi ka na dito para ficture ficture tayo! x]

No comments: