Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the long wait is almost over

im still finishing the last touches to my forum. this will signify new life. new beginning and of course new friends. im hoping i can correct my mistakes here and avoid repeating the history. call me an asshole, bitch and biased. i have no plans of inviting those persons who im irked with. so to speak, they are not welcome. if they do join. haha! sure. no prob. but make no mistake about messing around my forum or its members. i wont hesitate banning their IP and deleting their accounts. I'll be putting up their names in my hall of shame. mark my words. yeah. its the net but these people take everything literally and personally. so lets fight fire with fire. kick it up a notch and see who will have the last laugh. haha! >x]

htpp://s3.invisionfree.com/wanderlust

No comments: