Friday, November 23, 2007

you are my sweetest downfall

You are my sweetest downfall I loved you first, I loved you first Beneath the stars came fallin' on our heads But they're just old light, they're just old light Your hair was long when we first met

i love this line on regina spektor's song. whenever i hear this i always think about my boy. he has long hair. he captured my heart. ah. LOVE. the sweetest downfall ive experienced up until now. everyday that im with him, im happy as if we are the only ones living here, in this earth.

yesterday, after my class, the usual. meet ups then eat. after i bought my book and had the tailor take my measurement for my blouse. we decided that we should go to mall of asia. tambay. had ice cream then waited for the fireworks to come up. we bought food and sat over the sea wall seeing the shoreline. simpleng kwentuhan. just the two of us not a care in the world. (mind you, there we many people seating at the sea wall waiting for the fireworks. it was annoying really.) as we watched the fireworks up close, i felt that glitters were falling down on us. or better yet, the colorful stars went just to say hello up close. it was beautiful.

isnt great that everyday of m life, i have him by my side. only me and nothing else. i realized that not only do i have a boyfriend i also have him as my friend. we can talk about any topic without any hesitation or shame. we are open with each other. doesnt keep any secrets. we are able to find and make time for the sake that we love each other's company. walang nagsasawa. everyday is a new day that i will spend just for the two of us.

im selfish. i want everything for him. i dont want distractions anymore. one by one, im going to leave things behind here in my virtual world. not all but keep important things. ive decided that i dont need anything else but him. he is worth everything.

i love him so much.




No comments: