Thursday, December 27, 2007

just sharin'



(picture over the mirror at my bro's room - explains why its messy.)

the dress and heels i never wore on christmas. too bad. i wonder when. *sigh

things i want. wish list. i know its late. just sharing for the sake of updating. hehe.

1) digicam (i dont care whatever brand it is as long as its good for picture taking. )
2) 30 gig ipod (my mp3 creative was stolen from me ;[ )
3) more books to read (preferably novels and fictions)
4) clothes and more clothes
5) rebond and color my hair
6) have braises

things i want to do.

1) i want to go back cheer dancing and do stunts again.
2) learn to play guitar or drums
3) if i did learn, i want to play in a band or sing.
4) have work! (eventually have my own money, food and place.)

yeah. i doesnt hurt to wish once in a while. nope. i do not expect. its just for fun. ;]

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
i wont absent and be late for class.

No comments: