Thursday, December 13, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :]

its the time of the year where everybody is busy preparing for the big day. december 25, 2007. christmas. the birth of our messiah and our savior. the reason of our salvation. the new year approaches. new beginning.

as of today, im thinking that i should be happy and forgive those people that have hurt me or my friends. let my heart open and let go. just ignore it. they'll go tired of it anyway. i know myself and thats enough for me.

if GOD can forgive criminals or the most evil person then so can I, and everybody else. who am I to hold my head up high and look down on people who have done me wrong? im just a human being. never perfect and never was. just gifted in a way.

i have so many blessings and thats all i care about for now. i lost things and but i also gained things that will never be taken away from me. though busy im at peace. and yes! HAPPY! i eat well and have adequate sleep. i wake up each day together with my loved one and friends.

and i wish everybody would have the same as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ;]

No comments: