Sunday, December 2, 2007

waste of time, waste of space

this a the LAST message im giving to those people who are spying on my blog and spreading out the word that im so evil blah blah blah.

1) you guys are a waste of space here in my blog! and yeah, also my time and internet bytes.
2) oh yeah whatever you say to other people, go on BUT that can never take away my
a) happiness
b) BEAUTY
c) pride, dignity
d) my bitchyness
e) my smartness
f) confidence
g) my abilities, capabilities that so far you guys can never have
h) my writing and spelling abilities. yes, i write WELL AND GOOD ENGLISH
WITH FEW GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR MISSPELLINGS. im proud of that! :]
i) im real and righteous. no, im not misbehaving im just exercising my rights!
and last but not the least
j) i have my priced possessions - few trusted true friends THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO PRESENT OR MENTION TO PROVE IT, boyfriend and a complete happy family worth than a thousand of you guys may have


look here misses/misters/madams and sirs, i live in a good, well, humane suited and of course happy place. study in a worth paying school. have great active social life. have everything i need. so what more can i ask for? so far, im content. i do not need you guys, your norms, opinions, labels, bitching, rants and comments in my life really. who are you anyway? its the friggin internet assholes and LETTERS, PHRASES, SENTENCES AND PARAGRAPHS CAN NEVER HURT OR KILL ME. and im not afraid of you guys either. wanna try me? sure, come here in laguna. waste your time, efforts and fare. maybe ill go and stoop down to your level. do what ever you want. stupid things just to make feel better of yourselves in making other people hurt, down and depressed. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE BULLIES. you are all just talk. you guys are happy in the expense of ruining and spreading rumors on someone. thats sick! INSECURITY KILLS! im far stronger than you guys ever will and at the age of 19 i have achieved so many things that i know you guys didnt.

CANT BREAK ME. :]

mayabang ba? maangas ba? wala kayong magagawa. mainis ka na para tumanda ka at magka ugat o kulubot sa muka. baka nga malagas pa buhok nyo sa kakaisip eh. haha!

my page, my rules.
CANT STOP ME EITHER.

ps. sa mga nakikisawsaw. oh puh-lease. give me a break. kayo ang walang alam. kayo ang lumugar at tumahimik. baka isupalpal ko mga pinagsasabi nyo, malaglag mga panty at brief ninyo sa mga mababasa nyo. TSUK!

bato bato sa langit ~
ang tamaan wag magagalit~

*ituloy mo lang gawin ang gusto mo / walang mangyayari kung sila'y papansinin mo.

No comments: